Appropedia needs your support - Please Donate Today
MY4777 celtic mashup project
- Register with a free account at https://www.youmagine.com/
- Get design assignment from cup for household item
- Using Blender or OpenSCAD or FreeCAD or combination of them to decorate item with Celtic knots (using one of the methods covered in class).
- Print your design with appropriate infill for item.
- Upload design to Youmagine (STL,source and photograph) with a brief description of how you did it with sources.
- In Appropedia gallery below add your image and hyperlink to your design on Youmagine
- Bring printed design to class on 10/21 – put your name on the paper slip and the class you are in and tape it to your design so that it will not come off!
Add your image and hyperlink to the gallery below using the example format.
|Michigan Tech Open source 3-D Printing Class Design Warmup with Celtic Decor|