Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
Welcome to the Pearce Group Library.
If you borrow books from the group please list the book in alphabetical order and tag it with your name using --~~~~.
When you return the book simply delete your name - but leave the book on the list.
- Clean Electricity from Photovoltaics by Archer & Hill -
- Contemporary Polymer Chemistry
- Fundamentals of Microfabrication and Nanotechnology Vol 1& 2 by Marc J. Madou - Jgwamuri (08/23/2012)
- Gallium Nitride Electronics by Rüdiger Quay - Caekstru (08/12/2015)
- Handbook of Photovoltaic Science and Engineering by Antonio Luque -
- How to test almost everything electronic by D. Horn -
- How to make and use the treadle irrigation pump
- Instrumentation and Measurements for Electronic Technicians -
- Introduction to Quantum mechanics by B. H. Bransden and C. J. Joachain
- Manufacturing Engineering and Technology 5th edition by Serope Kalpakjian & Steven R. Schmid - Wijnen (talk) 14:28, 25 March 2015 (PDT)
- Material Science and Engineering an Introduction by William D. Callister Jr. - Wijnen (talk) 14:28, 25 March 2015 (PDT)
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy: From Research to Mass Production - Mohamed Henini ISBN-13: 978-0123878397 - Nbihari (talk) 08:33, 27 April 2016 (PDT)
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy: Fundamentals and Current Status by H. Sitter and M.A. Herman; ISBN 9783642971006 - Pasionek 11:09, 25 October 2012 (PDT)
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy Fundamentals and Current Status by M. A. Herman and H. Sitter - Caekstru (08/12/2015)
- Photovoltaics: Design and Installation Manual Jgwamuri (01/17/2013)
- Photovoltaic Material by Richard H.Bube - Chenlong
- Photovoltaic Power Systems for Inspectors and Plan Reviews by John Wiles - heshawbi (7/2/2013)
- Photovoltaic Systems Engineering
- Photovoltaic Systems: Planning & Installing-
- Photovoltaic Solar Energy Generation by Goetzberger and Hoffmann-
- Practical Arduino by J. Oxer and H. Blemings
- Principles of Instrumental Analysis by Skoog, Holler, and Nieman-LGMarshall (talk) 07:54, 23 March 2015 (PDT)
- Solid State Theory by Walter A. Harrison - Caekstru (08/12/2015)
- Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Principles and Applications by Hiroyuki Fujiwara - Jgwamuri (10/16/12)
- Treatise on Adhesion and Adhesives by Robert L. Patrick - Wijnen (talk) 14:28, 25 March 2015 (PDT)
- Technology of Gallium Nitride Crystal Growth by Dirk Ehrentraut - Chenlong
- Thin film Solar Cells; Next generation Photovoltaics and its Applications - Jgwamuri (08/23/2012)
- User's Guide to Ellipsometry by Tompkins - Jgwamuri (10/16/12)