Engineers Without Borders UK
|See also the Engineers Without Borders UK category.|
for subtopics, how-tos, project pages, designs, organization pages and more.
Engineers Without Borders (EWB) UK (or EWB-UK) is operated primarily by UK-based university students.
 Mission & Aims
Its aims are to:
- educate, and raise the awareness about issues in human development;
- promote research on and contribute towards engineering solutions for human development;
- provide an competent and knowledgeable professional development workers, and;
- become a mark of excellence for those intending to participate in development work.
To achieve its mission and its aims, EWB-UK:
- trains and educates students and recent graduates
- uses student volunteers and academics to undertake research;
- relies on the effort of professional volunteers
- provides suitable students and recent graduates on placements to help developing communities with their engineering needs, and;
- raises funding from ethical sources.
 Connection with Appropedia