Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Materials"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A new method of preparing highly conductive ultra-thin indium tin oxide for plasmonic-enhanced thin film solar photovoltaic devices
- A new method to determine the effects of hydrodynamic surface coatings on the snow shedding effectiveness of solar photovoltaic modules
- A novel synthesis of tin oxide thin films by the sol-gel process for optoelectronic applications
- Ambiance-dependent Agglomeration and Surface-enhanced Raman Spectroscopy Response of Self-assembled Silver Nano-particles for Plasmonic Photovoltaic Devices
- Anisotropic mechanical property variance between ASTM D638-14 type I and type IV fused filament fabricated specimens
- Effect of ambient combinations of argon, oxygen, and hydrogen on the properties of DC magnetron sputtered indium tin oxide films
- Enhancement of hydrogenated amorphous silicon solar cells with front-surface hexagonal plasmonic arrays from nanoscale lithography
- Expanding the Consumer Bill of Rights for material ingredients