Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
The Appropedia wiki includes many projects of a single page, or a handful of pages. It also includes a number of "meta projects" - coordinated work on a range of related pages. These projects include:
- Arcata Marsh - a natural wastewater treatment system, documented publicly for the first time.
- The future we deserve - book project ("released" 2012). Website.
- The Global Health Medical Device Compendium, begun in 2011 and announced in April 2012, already with many documented technologies.
- Open Source Permaculture, beginning May 2012. (See the successful fundraiser and manifesto.)
- How, On Earth, a Post Growth Institute project - stage 1 planned for mid-2012.
- Many service learning classes, where university instructors have their students develop content as their assignments, using Appropedia as the platform.